Due to market conditions, our buying criteria may change at any time. There can also be exceptions to what we’ve listed below. Get in touch if you’d like more information on our process.
We buy the following types of homes:
- Single family homes
- Duplexes (certain markets)
- Condos (certain markets)
*We do not buy pre-fabricated or mobile homes.
Max Lot Size
*We are currently unable to purchase homes located in a flood zone.
Ownership & Occupancy
We only buy homes if the seller has clear ownership of the property. The home must also be owner-occupied (in the case of Late Checkout) or vacant at the time of closing.
*We do not buy homes that are owned by banks, government agencies, or government loan insurers.
Solar Panels & Solar Leases
Home Condition and Materials
We consider other factors related to the home’s materials and overall condition. The criteria below may impact our ability to purchase your home:
- Your home is being sold as a short sale or foreclosure.
- Your home has un-permitted additions.
- Your home has significant foundation issues, or was damaged by floods, fire, or other natural disasters.
- Your home has dated materials like polybutylene plumbing or masonite woodruff roofs.
- Your home has a well or septic system.
- Your home has an active organic growth.